Thursday, June 17, 2010

Starting with Ranting

I'd like to start this blog off with a little bit of ranting. Something I hate is how some people just say "It's a free country," and think that they could do whatever the heck they want. Have they ever heard of a little something called laws? Yeah it's a free country, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of protest, not freedom to take a person's damn life. I've heard this stupid comeback one too many times. I mean, come on, really? If you can't think of a good comeback, don't say something like that. Also, what ticks me off is how some people could keep on asking you for help over and over again, "Can I copy your homework?" "Can I have a piece of looseleaf?" "Can you tell me some of the test answers?" But when you need help they don't give a damn. Anyone who knows me knows that I rarely ask for anything. If I need something, I'll get it done myself. And the thing that really rallies me up is how some people ask you to do something for them, when they are perfectly capable of doing it themselves. So while you're copying their notes for them, they're rousing it up at the back of the classroom talking with their friends. Now, would someone please explain to me how in this world some people could be so selfishly greedy to make fun of someone? Yes, I know what you're thinking. That's such a common, general topic, why in the world are you mentioning this? But I think that it's just cruel how people could do that, especially children. Honestly, I think some people put up such a fake front. They make fun of others as an attempt to build up their supposedly strong self esteem, when in reality all there is of their self esteem is a thin, fragile covering that could suddenly shatter at a witty comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment